Module 1: Categorizing Observations
- Lesson 1: Identify patterns in your data
- Lesson 2: what is the best way to segment your data?
- Lesson 3: How to target and select stakeholders, customers, and products
Module 2: Relationship Learning
- Lesson 1: Analyze interactions between people, places and events
- Lesson 2: Determining how messages, ideas and diseases spread
- Lesson 3: Measure the likelihood of an event taking place
Module 3: Datafication
- Lesson 1: How do you quantify non-numeric information to learn new insights?
- Lesson 2: How can you analyze text for sentiment and meaning?
- Lesson 3: How to mine social media to understand the context of what is happenig
Module 4: Prediction
- Lesson 1: How can you predict demand and forecast trends?
- Lesson 2: How can you utilize multiple factors to build an accurate model?
- Lesson 3: How can you adjust a forecast over time to anticipate cyclical and seasonal trends?
Module 5: Outlier Detection
- Lesson 1: How do you identify unusual data points?
- Lesson 2: How can you identify fraud, anomalies, and aberrations?