Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to sell individual and group/bulk seats into publicly-available training classes that are held at Phoenix TS training centers.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Team selling and individual selling.
- Develop new business opportunities by warm and cold calling.
- Manage a portfolio of individual accounts.
- Qualify inbound leads and funnel them to the appropriate sales person.
- Associates degree or higher.
- 2-5 years of proven and successful enterprise-level sales experience (experience with training, managed technology services, application solutions, or other consultative programs a plus).
- Aptitude and knowledge of information technologies, such as applications development, security, networking, and commercial software implementations is preferred.
- Customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office Applications.