In-House Technical Trainer
This position is based out of the Phoenix TS headquarters in Columbia, MD.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Delivering IT and Management courses to Government and commercial clients.
- Assisting the Product Development Department with building courseware and instructional aids.
- Acting as a subject matter expert when dealing with Phoenix TS’s clients.
- Assisting the IT department with the imaging of PCs and classroom set up.
- 4 year university degree or equivalent experience is required. Qualifying experience includes providing training courses specific to IT and management, providing technical assistance or administering information management resources which includes computer hardware, LANs, applications systems, and connectivity to external systems; developing curriculum, working with computer security hardware and software; installing, maintaining and operating PC’s, laptops, printers, etc.; managing various desktop and server operating systems; working with end users to resolve conflicts.
- Must be willing to obtain various IT and management certifications as needed.
- Must be willing to become a CompTIA, Microsoft or Cisco certified trainer.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.