Corporate Training Solutions
Corporations We Have Trained
Each year we train over 12,000 students from organizations across the United States including:
- AT&T Government Solutions
- Bridges Consulting
- KeyW Corporation
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Capital One Bank
- Catholic University
- Cybercore Technology
- Five Star Senior Living
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Newberry Group
- Northrop Grumman
- Textron Systems
- Winn Companies
Maximize Training Funds With A Triple Play
Take 3 training classes over 18 months for one price of $5,295
The Triple Play is our answer to helping people receive the professional development they need to perform their jobs more effectively without breaking the bank. Here is why you need to consider the Triple Play:
- This promotion can result in over $1,800* in training discounts – essentially giving you an entire class for FREE!
- You have 18 months to complete your courses so you do not run the risk of having to take off multiple weeks in one year. In fact, signing up mid-fiscal year can allow you to stretch the three courses over three fiscal years!
- Many organizations and agencies offer an annual training stipend of $5,000 or more minimizing your educational investment even further!
More Ways To Save On Your Professional Development
The following programs are often used by our corporate students to help offset the cost of their development when it is not covered by their employer.
If your organization has purchased a software licensing volume agreement from Microsoft, then you could be eligible for Microsoft Training Vouchers that provide Microsoft training free of charge. Many companies are not even aware that they have these training vouchers and that employees are eligible for free training either in a traditional classroom setting, online or through an on-site and off-site training class worldwide. Call us at 301-258-8200 to learn how you can properly utilize Microsoft technologies in order to maximize the return on your software investment.
Now if you can’t receive assistance through the GI Bill or MyCAA but you still need your certifications, there is hope with PayPal’s Credit option. This option allows you to get the training you need now while spreading out the payments into the future.