Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Our 3-day, instructor-led Developing on AWS Training course helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. This Amazon AWS Training course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to IAM
- Introduction to the Lab Environment
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS & SNS
- Developing Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information with Amazon ElastiCache
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Developing Applications