BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Course OverviewThis 1 – day instructor led training will introduce topics to promote sensitivity, as well as the benefits that come along with it. It will also describe the steps that should be taken when it is determined that employees are not in compliance with the organization’s policy. This will then help to foster positive relationships between co-workers, and in turn benefit the whole organization. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define sensitivity training and its usefulness and necessity in the workplace.
- Identify the benefits for self and the company in pursuing a sensitivity objective.
- Successfully raise awareness of others.
- Identify different types of stereotypes, their delivery and effects.
- Discuss Human Resources and its best practices for dealing with issues associated with stereotypes.
- Define the steps to handling complaints associated with sensitive issues and stereotypes.
- Describe the pros and cons of being “sensitive”
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.