Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Course OverviewThis 1 – day instructor led training will introduce topics to promote sensitivity, as well as the benefits that come along with it. It will also describe the steps that should be taken when it is determined that employees are not in compliance with the organization’s policy. This will then help to foster positive relationships between co-workers, and in turn benefit the whole organization. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define sensitivity training and its usefulness and necessity in the workplace.
- Identify the benefits for self and the company in pursuing a sensitivity objective.
- Successfully raise awareness of others.
- Identify different types of stereotypes, their delivery and effects.
- Discuss Human Resources and its best practices for dealing with issues associated with stereotypes.
- Define the steps to handling complaints associated with sensitive issues and stereotypes.
- Describe the pros and cons of being “sensitive”
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.