Our 5-day, instructor-led Certified Information Systems Security Professional – Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) Certification Training course is geared toward information security professionals in a managerial position. It concentrates on project and risk management, managing a Business Continuity Planning program and implementing a security awareness program.
It covers five domains:
- Security leadership & management
- Security lifecycle management
- Security compliance management
- Contingency management
- Law, ethics & incident management
This course will fully prepare you for the CISSP®-ISSMP® Certification exam.
You must have the CISSP® Certification and at least two years of professional experience managing a large, enterprise-wide security model. Though not necessary, it is also recommended that you have the CompTIA® Security+ Certification.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Security Leadership And Management
- Mission statements
- Business functions
- Define the security governance structure
Security Lifecycle Management
- Managing security in different methods of systems development
- Approval of security design
Security Compliance Management
- The cyber domain
- Contingency plans
Law, Ethics, And Incident Management
- Information security laws
- Security incident management process
CISSP-ISSMP Certification Exam Details:
- Questions: 125
- Exam Format: Multiple choice
- Candidates interested in taking the CISSP-ISSEP Certification exam need to register with (ISC)2®
- CISSP-ISSMP Certification exam price: $399
CISSP-ISSMP Certification Training FAQs
To earn the CISSP-ISSMP Certification, you must be a CISSP in good standing with (ISC)², have a minimum of 2 years paid, cumulative work experience in at least one of the 5 CISSP-ISSMP Certification domains.
The CISSP-ISSMP Certification is ideal for CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and Senior Security Executives.
According to payscale,com, the average salary for a CISSP-ISSMP is $115,000 annually.
According to (ISC)² as of May 31, 2019 there are 1,216 professionals worldwide with the CISSP-ISSMP Certification.