Our 5 day, instructor-led UCCE-AA v11.5 (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online helps prepare learners to implement more advanced functions and options in the Cisco Unified CCE environment. This course will provide the student a more comprehensive look at complex topics such as advanced routing techniques, Cisco Finesse Administration, using VoiceXML applications, accessing an external database, and translation routing. This course will also provide students with the capability of implementing Cisco Options such as the Cisco Outbound Option, Courtesy Callback, and Agent Greetings and Whisper announcements. And finally, the student will learn about advanced reporting topics such as advanced administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Apply advanced scripting principles using the expression editor and custom functions and implement silent monitoring and recording.
- Understand Cisco Finesse administration and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, desktop layout, custom variables, and workflow applications and implement Finesse IP Phone Agent.
Understand and implement VoiceXML applications and configure access to an external database via the VXML Server.
- Understand the concepts behind translation routing to include when, why, and how to implement translation routing in a Cisco Unified CCE or traditional ICM environment.
- Implement Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting/Whisper announcements, and Mobile Agent.
- Understand advanced CUIC reporting concepts including administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
UCCE-AA v11.5 Certification Training
4/19/21 - 4/23/21 (5 days)
9:00AM - 5:00PM PST
6/14/21 - 6/18/21 (5 days)
9:00AM - 5:00PM EST
8/09/21 - 8/13/21 (5 days)
9:00AM - 5:00PM CT
11/29/21 - 12/03/21 (5 days)
9:00AM - 5:00PM CT
Module 1 Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
- Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Basic Call Flow Models
Module 2: Implementing Business Rules
- Advanced Scripting and Routing
- ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Silent Monitoring and Recording
- Advanced CVP Configurations
Module 3: Using Finesse Administration
- Finesse Overview
- Finesse Administration
- Finesse IP Phone Agent
Module 4: Using CVP VoiceXML Applications
- Basic VoiceXML Functionality
- Using Call Studio
- ICM Scripting for VoiceXML Applications
- Accessing an External Database
Module 5: Translation Routing
- Traditional Translation Routing
- Translation Routing to CVP
Module 6: Configuring Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Cisco Outbound Option
- Courtesy Callback
- Agent Greeting/Whisper Announcements
- Mobile Agent
Module 7: CUIC Reporting for the Advanced User
- CUIC Overview
- CUIC Administration
- Importing and Using CVP Reports
- Custom Reporting
- Lab 1-0: Setting up your VPN and Student CIPC
- Lab 2-1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lab 2-2: Building Expressions and Custom Functions
- Lab 3-1: Cisco Finesse Configurations
- Lab 3-2: Implementing IP Phone Agent
- Lab 4-1: Creating a Project in Call Studio
- Lab 4-2: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Scripts
- Lab 4-3: Configure Database Lookup using Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 6-1: Configure an Agent-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-2: Configure a Transfer to IVR-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-3 Implement Cisco Courtesy Callback
- Lab 6-4: Configure Agent Greeting
- Lab 7-1: Using CUIC Administration
- Lab 7-2: Creating a Custom Report
All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
- Windows (preferred), Mac and Linux operating systems supported.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have or the ability to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes (AUCCE1 or UCCE-A) or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a basic working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.