CompTIA Network+ Exam Day
There are a few things you can do to improve your performance on exam day. Here are a few final tips for you as it comes time to take the test.
- In the few days before your exam, review lightly and focus in on any last bits of information you might still have a little trouble memorizing.
- Don’t cram in the days beforehand, you won’t remember the material well, and you will just be tired of looking at Net+ information by exam day which will lead to poor performance.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before your exam, and eat a good breakfast. Hunger and fatigue are the enemy of your ability to focus.
- Scheduling your exam later in the day will allow you to avoid rush hour traffic, a calm drive to the testing center can help reduce stress on exam day!
- Arrive early to your appointment, this will give you time to settle your nerves before you go in and ensure that you don’t miss your scheduled time.
- Don’t forget to leave any electronic devices at home or in your car unless you want to leave them in a locker at the testing center
- Read the questions carefully and take your time. If you have time, review all your answers before you submit the exam
Once you have earned your CompTIA Network+ certification, make sure you bookmark this post on “How to Renew a CompTIA Network+ Certification!”