Unlocking Your Potential Through Data Science Price: $1,500
Training promotions may be available, contact a training consultant at 240-667-7507 for more information!
This program covers data science concepts, frameworks and tools that you and your staff need to use to make data-driven decisions and increase the efficiency of your organization. By the end of the program, students will be able to understand the landscape of data science tools and techniques, communicate effectively with data analysts and data scientists, and identify the dangerous pitfalls of using data incorrectly.
Unlocking Your Potential Through Data Science Course Includes:
- 3 days of instructor-led training
- Class exercises in addition to training instruction
- Courseware books, notepads, pens, highlighters and other materials
- Course retake option
- A second voucher included with full purchase
- Full breakfast with variety of bagels, fruits, yogurt, doughnuts and juice
- Tea, coffee, and soda available throughout the day
- Freshly baked cookies every afternoon - *only at participating locations
Identifying data science use cases & developing project frameworks
- What is data science and how is it related to Big Data?
- How has data science been used successfully?
- Which frameworks can you use to organize the workflow of a data science project and direct your team?
- Which approaches should you use to derive insights from data?
Demystifying data science techniques
- What are Unsupervised Machine Learning techniques?
- What are Supervised Machine Learning techniques?
- How do you know when to use these methods?
- What are advanced machine learning techniques and which questions can they
Using the right data science tools
- What data science tools are available today?
- What are open-source tools?
- How do you know which tool you should use?
- When should you buy and when should you build?
Avoiding the pitfalls of data science
- What are the pitfalls of analyzing data?
- How can you discern effective data visualizations?
- What are the legal and ethical implications of data science?
- What steps do you need to take to make data-driven decisions?
Unlocking Your Potential Through Data Science Course Objectives:
- Understand the landscape of data science tools and techniques
- Effectively communicate with data analysts and data scientists
- Identify the dangerous pitfalls of using data incorrectly.