BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ 1-day, instructor-led Professional Etiquette course examines the basics of business ethics and proper appropriate behavior for an office environment. This training will address:
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Etiquette
- Etiquette Defined
- The Importance of Business Etiquette
Module Three: Networking for Success
- Creating an Effective Introduction
- Making a Great First Impression
- Minimizing Nervousness
- Using Business Cards Effectively
- Remembering Names
Module Four: The Meet and Greet
- The Three-Step Process
- The Four Levels of Conversation
Module Five: The Dining in Style
- Understanding Your Place Setting
- Using Your Napkin
- Eating Your Meal
- Sticky Situations and Possible Solutions
Module Six: Eating Out
- Ordering in a Restaurant
- About Alcoholic Beverages
- Paying the Bill
Module Seven: Business Email Etiquette
- Addressing Your Message
- Grammar and Acronyms
- Top 5 Technology Tips
Module Eight: Telephone Etiquette
- Developing an Appropriate Greeting
- Dealing with Voicemail
- Cell phone Do’s and Don’ts
Module Nine: The Written Letter Thank You Notes
- Formal Letters
- Informal Letters
Module Ten: Dressing for Success
- The Meaning of Colors
- Interpreting Common Dress Codes
- Deciding What to Wear
Module Eleven: International Etiquette
- General Rules
- Important Points
- Preparation Tips