BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This two-day, instructor led training course includes sessions that teach concepts and skills such as: determining the values that support a company, defining a company’s vision, writing a mission statement, undertaking a meaningful SWOT analysis, as well as how to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan. At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the values that support their company
- Define the vision for their company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Identify how related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 301-258-8200.
Module One: Course Overview
Module Two: Understanding Strategic Planning
Module Three: Identifying Our Values
Module Four: Designing Our Vision
Module Five: On a Mission
Module Six: Performing a SWOT Analysis
Module Seven: Setting Goals
Module : Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
Module Nine: The Full Picture
Module Ten: Gathering Support
Module Eleven: Making the Change
Module Twelve: How Does it Look?
Module Thirteen: Getting There
Module Fourteen: Mocking Up the Process