BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This instructor led course will discuss Leadership roles, the types of challenges that leaders face and present some tools for overcoming those challenges. At the compleiton of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of one’s own leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Enhance communication skills to inspire and motivate teams, even in challenging situations.
- Learn strategies to manage and resolve conflicts constructively within a leadership role.
- Build the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and lead effectively in times of uncertainty.
- Develop skills for building and leading high-performing teams, addressing common challenges along the way.
- Improve decision-making abilities by considering various perspectives and potential outcomes.
- Foster an environment of innovation and creativity within a leadership context.
- Learn to manage relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external, to achieve organizational goals.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: About leadership challenges
- Where do leadership challenges occur?
- When are the challenges most noticeable?
Module 2: Challenges arising from the leadership role
- Adopting a leadership mindset
- Defining the mission and goals
- Managing the day-to-day
- Setting an example
- Tackling motivation
- Providing feedback
- Creating boundaries and a support system
Module 3: Internal challenges
- Challenges from internal characteristics and traits
- Overcoming internal challenges
- Acknowledging your developmental needs
Module 4: External challenges
- An overview of external challenges
- People problems
- Handling other external challenge