Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food or water to our students who attend class at our Training Center and all student Break Areas are currently closed. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat at their seat in the classroom or eat out at nearby restaurants.
This 1 day, instructor led course highlights the warning signs that indicate organization design is needed. This course provides a simple four-step framework to guide managers in how to design effective Departments and Organizations.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize when it’s time to reorganize their agency, company, or department
- Identify the appropriate organizational structure
- Follow the steps for an effective organizational restructuring
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Overview
Module 2: Signs that it is time to reorganize your Department or Company
- Change in Strategy
- Problems in Company or Department
- Resignation of Personnel
Module 3: Organizational Design Steps
Step 1: Define Criteria
Step 2: Diagnose Issues
Step 3: Design Structure
- Size of Company
- Levels and Span of Control
- Grouping Options
Step 4: Deliver Structure
- Decide on the Structure
- Transition to the Structure