Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
3-Day Course Includes:
- Class exercises in addition to training instruction
- Courseware books, notepads, pens, highlighters and other materials
- Full breakfast with variety of bagels, fruits, yogurt, doughnuts and juice
- Tea, coffee, and soda available throughout the day
- Freshly baked cookies every afternoon – *only at participating locations
For group training options please contact our Training and Certification Consultants at (240) 667-7757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Part I Configuration
Module 1: Installing and Configuring
Module 2: Creating and Managing Connections
Part II Data Modeling
Module 3: Data Modeling Concepts
Module 4: Creating and Managing Tables and Relations
Module 5: Creating and Managing Routines
Module 6: Reverse Engineering Part III SQL Development
Module 7: Editing Data
Module 8: Managing SQL Scripts Part IV Server Administration
Module 9: Instances
Module 10: Creating and Managing Users and Roles
Module 11: Imports and Exports
Module 12: Migrating Databasesï»¿