Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ Microsoft Power Point Level 3 course addresses advanced features of MS Power Point
This course will teach participants about:
- Content Review
- Slide show customization
- Collaboration and Security
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Reviewing content, tracking changes, and saving in other formats
- Module A: Reviewing content and tracking changes
- Module B: Saving a presentation in other formats
Custom slide shows
- Module A: Working with notes pages
- Module B: Configuring, rehearsing, and presenting slide shows
Sharing, collaborating, and security
- Module A: Protecting your presentations
- Module B: Sharing your presentations