BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Our 1 day Excel 2019 Level 3 course builds on the concepts and skills of our Level 1 and Level 2 courses to provide advanced tools for solving real-world problems in Microsoft Excel 2019. Participants will execute lookup and decision-making functions, auditing and error-handling, array functions, date and text functions, importing and exporting, what-if-analysis, and macros.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use functions to make decisions
- Find and trap errors, control formula options, and use array formulas and functions
- Perform calculations on dates, manipulate text, and use some statistical and financial functions
- Use Power Pivot and cube functions to access information in the Power Pivot Data Model, and export Excel worksheets to other formats
- Perform what-if analyses using a watch window, scenarios, and the Goal Seek utility
- Record and run macros, and create a simple form
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Chapter 1: Logical and Lookup Functions
- Module A: Decision-making functions
- Module B: Lookup and reference functions
Chapter 2: Advanced Formulas
- Module A: Auditing and error-trapping
- Module B: Formula options
- Module C: Arrays
Chapter 3: Special functions
- Module A: Date and time functions
- Module B: Text functions
- Module C: Other functions
Chapter 4: Importing and Exporting
- Module A: The Power Pivot Data Model
- Module B: Exporting data
Chapter 5: Analysis
- Module A: What-if analysis
- Module B: The Analysis Toolpack
Chapter 6: Macros and Forms
- Module A: Recording macros
- Module B: Running macros
- Module C: Forms
Appendix A: Internationalization and Accessibility
- Preparing workbooks for internationalization and accessibility
The three levels of our Excel 2019 courses map to the objectives of the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams for Excel 2019. Objective coverage is marked throughout the course
Microsoft Excel 2019 Level 3FAQ’s
What are the requirements for MS Excel 2019 Level 3?
The course assumes students know how to use a computer, that they’re familiar with Microsoft Windows, and that they’ve taken the Level 1 and Level 2 courses or have equivalent introductory experience with Excel. The exercises are more detailed and complex than those in the previous levels.
Students will benefit most from this course if:
- They want to use Excel 2019 to perform real-world tasks such as handling and getting information from large amounts of data from sources inside out and outside of Excel, creating output that varies according to conditions, manipulating dates and text, and automating repetitive tasks
- They intend to take a Microsoft Office Specialist or Expert exam for Excel, this course will complete their coverage of all the objectives for both exams