BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This 1-day instructor-led course builds on the concepts and skills of our Level 1 and Level 2 courses to provide advanced tools for solving real-world problems in Microsoft Excel 2016: lookup and decision-making functions, auditing and error-handling, array functions, date and text functions, importing and exporting, what-if-analysis, and macros. The three levels of our Excel 2016 courses map to the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams’ objectives for Excel 2016.
Students will benefit most from this course if they want to use Excel 2016 to perform real-world tasks such as handling and getting information from large amounts of data from sources inside out and outside of Excel, creating output that varies according to conditions, manipulating dates and text, and automating repetitive tasks. If they intend to take a Microsoft Office Specialist or Expert exam for Excel, this course will complete their coverage of all the objectives for both exams.
After completion of this course, students will know how to:
- Use functions to make decisions and to return information from arrays and tables.
- Find and trap errors, control formula options, and use array formulas and functions.
- Perform calculations on dates, manipulate text, and about some statistical and financial functions
- Import or create a connection to external data, and export Excel worksheets to other formats
- Perform what-if analyses by using scenarios and the Goal Seek utility and about some of the tools available in the Analysis Toolpak.
- Record and run macros and how to create a simple form.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3
2/29/24 - 2/29/24 (1 days)
8:00AM - 4:00PM PST
4/11/24 - 4/11/24 (1 days)
8:00AM - 4:00PM PST
Logical and Lookup Functions
- Decision-making functions
- Lookup and reference functions
- Auditing and error-trapping
- Formula options
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Other functions
Importing and Exporting
- The Power Pivot Data Model
- Exporting data
- What-if analysis
- The Analysis Toolpak
Macros and Forms
- Recording macros
- Running macros