Phoenix TS’ 4-day Microsoft Certified: Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate training course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub, managing the Azure Stack Hub Marketplace, offering App Services and Event Hub resource providers, managing Azure Stack Hub registration, and maintaining system health. It also helps prepare for the Microsoft Exam AZ – 600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub exam. A passing score on this exam leads to the Microsoft Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for Azure Stack Hub deployment
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
- Configure an Azure Stack Hub home directory
- Provision a service principal for Azure Stack Hub
- Recommend a business continuity disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer App Services and Event Hub resource providers
- Manage usage and billing
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Overview of Azure Stack Hub
Module 2: Provide Services
Module 3: Implement Data Center Integration
Module 4: Manage Identify and Access for Azure Stack Hub
Module 5: Manage the Azure Stack Hub Infrastructure
- The content of this exam was updated on November 23, 2021.
- Provide services (30-35%)
- Implement data center integration (15-20%)
- Manage identity and access (10-15%)
- Manage infrastructure (30-35%)
- Passing score: 700