Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
This 1-day, instructor-led shows you how to bring all the different Access objects to use advanced functions. This course will teach you how to:
- Query with SQL
- Create parameter, crosstab, and action queries
- Create macros; import, export, and link database objects
- Work with XML documents
- Work with Windows SharePoint Services
- Optimize databases; password-protect and encrypt databases
- Set Access properties and options
- Create hyperlink fields
- Use Outlook 2010 to update data.
Microsoft Access 2016 Introduction and Intermediate courses are recommended before taking this course
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.