This 1-day, instructor-led shows you how to bring all the different Access objects to use advanced functions. This course will teach you how to:
- Query with SQL
- Create parameter, crosstab, and action queries
- Create macros; import, export, and link database objects
- Work with XML documents
- Work with Windows SharePoint Services
- Optimize databases; password-protect and encrypt databases
- Set Access properties and options
- Create hyperlink fields
- Use Outlook 2010 to update data.
Microsoft Access 2016 Introduction and Intermediate courses are recommended before taking this course
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.