Course OverviewIn this 2-day, instructor led course students will acquire the tools required to recognize harassment when it occurs. It will help them understand their rights and responsibilities and create a safe environment for all. Through this course, students will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies. At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Define various types of discrimination and harassment.
- Identify the different types of harassment and their signs.
- Understand the employer’s responsibilities.
- Discuss how to remediate workplace harassment.
- Understand the harassment reporting processes and procedures.
- Discuss the steps that will be necessary in reporting harassment in the workplace.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Not seeing a good fit?
Let us know. Our team of instructional designers, curriculum developers, and subject matter experts can create a custom course for you.
Learn more about custom training