BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ Instructor-led Managing Stress in the Workplace course explores the causes of stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can utilize within the federal Workplace. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Defining Stress and How It Affects Us
Module 3: What Is Stress About?
Module 4: Building a Solid Foundation
Module 5: Mental Strategies
Module 6: Stress at Work
Module 7: Time Management Tips
Module 8: Stress at Home
Module 9: Drainers and Fillers