Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This 1 day, instructor led course explores the causes of such stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Defining Stress and How It Affects Us
Module 3: What Is Stress About?
Module 4: Building a Solid Foundation
Module 5: Mental Strategies
Module 6: Stress at Work
Module 7: Time Management Tips
Module 8: Stress at Home
Module 9: Drainers and Fillers