BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This onstructor led course will introduce you to several concepts and techniques and best practice to help participants learn to be able to effectively manage remote individual employees or teams. Participannts will be provided with a practical roadmap for bridging the logistical, cultural, and communication gaps that can prevent any remote team or individual from reaching its full potential. At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Make sure team members can communicate well using digital tools.
- Ensure everyone understands and works toward the same team goals.
- Keep an eye on how well remote team members are doing their jobs.
- Encourage remote team members to work together.
- Set clear rules for remote work and share them with the team.
- Have a plan for resolving conflicts in the remote team.
- Make sure remote team members have what they need to do their jobs.
- Provide opportunities for remote team members to improve their skills, even when working remotely.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Challenges for leading remote employees
- Remote leader mindset
- Dispelling myths
- Unique challenges
- Success factors for remote teams
- Fostering collaboration and cooperation
Module 2: Diversity in remote teams
- What is remote team diversity?
- Personal diversity
- Working across time zones
Module 3: Communication challenges
- Defining goals and objectives
- Defining expectations
- Setting communication expectations
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Conducting effective one-on-ones and check-ins
- Conducting effective virtual meetings
Module 4: Managing performance from a distance
- Establishing how performance is measured
- Communicating performance
- Proactively managing for better performance
- Accountability versus responsibility
- Delegation steps, tips, and tools
- Building trust
- Building relationships