BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they switch from one task to another, trying to get everything done In this 1-day instructor led training you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: The Power of Change
Muddle 3: Changing Our Perspective
Module 4: Setting Goals
Module 5: Planning Tips and Tricks
Module 6: Setting up a Routine
Module 7: Doing it Right
Module 8: Putting an End to Procrastination
Module 9: Getting Organized
Module 10: Organizing Your Files
Module 11: Managing Your Workload