BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course provides and overview of the role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. The curriculum covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge and the problem solving strategy is demonstrated throughout the course. Various Statistical and Business Improvement tools help you to understand the flow and process of the methodology.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- discuss the basics of Six Sigma.
- identify Six Sigma methodologies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Define phase.
- describe the fundamentals of project management.
- apply management and planning tools used across the DMAIC methodology to identify opportunities for improvement.
- identify key metrics of a Six Sigma project.
- describe team dynamics.
- identify the basic concepts related to the Measure phase.
- perform basic probability and statistical calculations.
- describe the data collection plan.
- describe descriptive measures of statistics.
- use graphical methods to depict process performance.
- analyze and interpret a measurement system’s capability.
- conduct process capability and performance studies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Analyze phase.
- conduct hypothesis testing.
- conduct the Six Sigma Improve phase.
- describe the Control phase of the DMAIC methodology.
- describe SPC.
- describe the implementation of Six Sigma.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Overview
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Methodologies
Module 2: Define Phase
- Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer
- Project Management Basics
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
Module 3: Measure Phase
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Statistical Distributions
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process and Performance Capability
Module 4: Analyze Phase
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
Module 5: Improve Phase
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Tools
Module 6: Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Plan
- Lean Tools for Process Control