Phoenix TS’ instructor-led How to write a creative brief course teaches Federal Employees how to create a brief that provides the audience with only the important details in an interesting manner. This training will address:
- Communication objectives
- Effective writing
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Know the value of good written communication.
- Write and proofread writing so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills to brief writing or other writing situations that you encounter in your job.
- Understand the proper format for briefs, memos, letters, and e-mails.
Overview of Business Writing and Briefs
- Course objectives
- Personal objectives
- Writing Clearly
- Making your writing complete
Active and Passive Voice
Sentence and Sentence Type
- Sentences and paragraphs
Writing a Brief
- Steps to writing a brief
- Briefs at work
Writing Business Letters
- Steps to writing business letters
- Parts of a business letter
Writing Effective Letters
- Email basics
- Managing emails
- Email at work