BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ instructor-led How to write a creative brief course teaches Federal Employees how to create a brief that provides the audience with only the important details in an interesting manner. This training will address:
- Communication objectives
- Effective writing
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Know the value of good written communication.
- Write and proofread writing so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills to brief writing or other writing situations that you encounter in your job.
- Understand the proper format for briefs, memos, letters, and e-mails.
Overview of Business Writing and Briefs
- Course objectives
- Personal objectives
- Writing Clearly
- Making your writing complete
Active and Passive Voice
Sentence and Sentence Type
- Sentences and paragraphs
Writing a Brief
- Steps to writing a brief
- Briefs at work
Writing Business Letters
- Steps to writing business letters
- Parts of a business letter
Writing Effective Letters
- Email basics
- Managing emails
- Email at work