Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Through a day of discussion and activities, participants will learn more about and practice the skills and concepts that will help them promote ownership in the workplace and build more accountable teams. These skills include coaching, teamwork, delegation, leadership, time management/personal productivity, communication, and several more.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Ownership and Accountability
- Why the focus on ownership and accountability?
- The Era of Distrust
Module 2: Creating an Accountable Organization
- The Accountability Cycle
- Ways to Increase Accountability
- The Building Blocks of Accountability
- Accountability Starts with Me!
- Activity: Accountability Triggers!
Module 3: Setting Goals and Expectations
- Goals with SPIRIT
- Structuring Expectations
Module 4: Top Ten Ways to Create and Share Ownership
Module 5: Doing Delegation Right
- Defining Delegation
- Deciding What to Delegate
- The Five Levels
- Breaking Down the Model
- Monitoring Delegation
Module 6: Offering Feedback
- The Ingredients of Good Feedback
Module 7: A Toolbox for Managers
- Identifying Learning Opportunities