Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 4-day, instructor-led Fundamentals of Communication and Networking training course explores the convergence of computer networking and communications technologies. The course will examine today’s advanced networks and different multimedia applications.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Section 1 Evolution of Communications
- Chapter 1 Evolution of Communication Technologies
- Chapter 2 Solving Today’s Business Communication Challenges
Section 2 Fundamentals of Wired and Wireless Networks
- Chapter 3 Fundamentals of Networking
- Chapter 4 The Physical and Data Link Layers
- Chapter 5 The Network and Transport Layers
- Chapter 6 The Session, Presentation, and Application Layers
- Chapter 7 Layer 2 Networking
- Chapter 8 Layer 3 Networking
- Chapter 9 Network Infrastructure Implementations
- Chapter 10 Wireless Networks
- Chapter 11 Wide Area Networks
Section 3 Network Management and Security
- Chapter 12 Network Operations and Management
- Chapter 13 Network Auditing, Monitoring, and Incident Response
- Chapter 14 Network Security
- Chapter 15 Troubleshooting Network Issues