BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ 4-day, instructor-led Fundamentals of Communication and Networking training course explores the convergence of computer networking and communications technologies. The course will examine today’s advanced networks and different multimedia applications.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Section 1 Evolution of Communications
- Chapter 1 Evolution of Communication Technologies
- Chapter 2 Solving Today’s Business Communication Challenges
Section 2 Fundamentals of Wired and Wireless Networks
- Chapter 3 Fundamentals of Networking
- Chapter 4 The Physical and Data Link Layers
- Chapter 5 The Network and Transport Layers
- Chapter 6 The Session, Presentation, and Application Layers
- Chapter 7 Layer 2 Networking
- Chapter 8 Layer 3 Networking
- Chapter 9 Network Infrastructure Implementations
- Chapter 10 Wireless Networks
- Chapter 11 Wide Area Networks
Section 3 Network Management and Security
- Chapter 12 Network Operations and Management
- Chapter 13 Network Auditing, Monitoring, and Incident Response
- Chapter 14 Network Security
- Chapter 15 Troubleshooting Network Issues