BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This half – day instructor led course will introduce several concepts and techniques to help you learn to consider the importance of respectful feedback. You will be able to apply practical skills and learn basic techniques for confidently and effectively delivering praise or feedback for behavior or performance issues. At the compleiton of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why feedback is important.
- Learn how to give feedback clearly and kindly.
- Discover how to accept feedback gracefully and use it to improve.
- Acquire techniques to help others succeed.
- Set clear goals for coaching sessions.
- Explore ways to motivate and empower others.
- Use feedback and coaching to make people and teams better.
- Create an environment where feedback and coaching are valued.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: About feedback
- Difference between feedback and criticism
- What makes feedback effective
- Reasons why we delay giving feedback
- Feedback types
Module 2: Identifying performance or behavior issues
- Intentional versus unintentional feedback
- Situations which require feedback
- Why are you providing feedback?
Module 3: Delivering feedback
- Reactions to feedback
- Steps to delivering feedback
- Delivering difficult feedback respectfully
- Difficult conversation components
Module 4: Coaching for performance and development
- What is coaching?
- Coaching challenges
- Coaching principles
- When to coach, what to coach, and who to coach
- Question types and when to use each
- Doing the coaching conversation the right way