BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ Instructor-led course is ideal for government employees dealing with the process effects of federal budgeting. It will also provide federal government employees who wish to become more involved in the federal budget process with the knowledge and skills to do so. Participants will also gain a proficient understanding of the various elements of the federal budget process including:
- The President’s budget submission
- Budget resolution
- Budget reconciliation
- The ‘Byrd Rule’
- Budget execution
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Lesson 1: Federal Budget Process Introduction
- Lesson 2: Executive Budget Process Overview
- Lesson 3: Timetable of the Executive Budget Process
- Lesson 4: Congressional Budget Process Overview
- Lesson 5: Timetable of the Congressional Budget Process
- Lesson 6: Enforcing Budget Resolution
- Lesson 7: The Process of Budget Reconciliation
- Lesson 8: Congressional Appropriation Process
- Lesson 9: Federal Budget Process Reformation
- Lesson 10: The Congressional Deskbook
- Lesson 11: Discretionary Spending Trends
- Lesson 12: Budget Control Act Purpose of a Federal Budget
Federal Budget Process Training FAQs
This course is intended for federal personnel who handle the process and effects of federal budgeting.