Phoenix TS’ 3-day, instructor-led Ethics in IT course examines how technology affects morality. During this course, participants will learn about the laws that govern the cyber world. This course will review:
- Current safety issues concerning social media
- Laws and regulations that govern social media and search engines
- The affect of politics on cyber security
- The relationship between ethical behavior and the internet
- Cyber safety and the role of morality
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.