Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
The objective of this program is to identify each participant’s personality profile according to the DiSC Workplace assessment. Participants will take the DiSC assessment 5-10 days prior to Day 1 of classroom training. Each participant’s understanding of his or her DiSC profile will inform classroom lessons on principles of communication, emotional intelligence, and personal effectiveness. The program includes assessment, coaching, discussion, group, and individual activities.
At the conclusion of this training program, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand their DiSC Workplace assessment profile
- Apply their DiSC Workplace profile to communication, personal effectiveness, and developing emotional intelligence.
- Recognize the personality types of their coworkers.
- Identify and explain the traits of a skilled communicator.
- Identify and give examples of communication barriers.
- Practice good listening skills.
- Deal with communication situations assertively.
- Define emotional intelligence.
- Identify the basic human emotions.
- Identify their influences.
- Understand why motivation is important
- Identify common motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Identify the types of teams.
- Identify their team player type.
- Develop a team action plan.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Personality Style
Complete the DISC Workplace Assessment
Overview of Personality Styles
Participants Personality style review
Participants personality style in the workplace
Module 2: Personality Types
Cornerstone Principles and Concepts
Four major personality styles
Priorities of each style
Team style influence and member behavior
Representation of each personality style in your workplace
Day 1 Wrap Up
Your personality style in the workplace
Module 3: Communication
Defining A Skilled Communicator
Module 4: Listening Skills
Active Listening Skills
What is Said and What is Heard
Module 5: Emotional Intelligence
Definitions and Thoughts
Day 2 Wrap-Up
How is your style reflected in the way that you communicate?
Module 6: Personal Productivity
Setting SMART Goals
Planning and Scheduling Your Success
Why Set Goals
Creating an Action Plan
Module 7: Team Building
Types of Teams
The TORI Team Building Model
The Five Stages of Team Development
Characteristic of Great Teams
What’s Your Team Player Type?
Developing Team Action Plans
Module 8: Motivation
Why Motivation is Important
Creating a Motivational Climate
Day 3 Wrap Up
How is your style reflected in your personal productivity?
How does your style influence your goals and vision?