Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
In this 2-day, instructor led course students will learn to: prepare to welcome people with disabilities into their workplace; interact with people with disabilities; identify and overcome barriers in the workplace; use respectful, appropriate, acceptable language in any circumstance; understand what their company can do during hiring and interviewing; and understand what job accommodation is and how it applies in their workplace. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare to welcome people with disabilities into your workplace o Interact with people with disabilities
- Identify and overcome barriers in the workplace
- Use respectful, appropriate, acceptable language in any circumstance
- Understand what your company can do during hiring and interviewing
- Understand what job accommodation is and how it applies in your workplace
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.