BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This beginner level, instrutor led course will briefly describe developing Leadership qualities and building effective teams. At the compleiton of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand team dynamics, roles, and stages of development.
- Learn to communicate and listen within a team.
- Foster trust and respect among team members.
- Develop conflict resolution skills for positive outcomes.
- Align team and individual goals for success.
- Define and clarify team member roles.
- Enhance problem-solving and decision-making abilities within the team.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Introduction to teams
- Team chemistry
- Groups versus teams
- Types of teams
- The organizational structure of teams
- Advantages and disadvantages of team chemistry
Module 2: Team diversity
- What is team diversity?
- Personal diversity
- Skill diversity
Module 3: Team development
- Team development
- Team stages
- Team management
Module 4: Developing team expectations
- About team expectations
- About team charters
- Setting team goals
- Establishing credibility
- Team communication
- Dividing the work
- Coordinating the work
Module 5: Overcoming team dysfunctions
- Types of team dysfunction
- Building trust
- Resolving conflicts
- Avoiding team isolation