Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
To become a great presenter, you need to have confidence in yourself. Confidence is created when you are well-prepared and make the best use of the resources available to you. This instructor led course will help you gain the tools and techniques needed to boost your confidence and deliver impactful presentations.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Implement techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Communication
Module 3: Stop, Check your Mouth
Module 4: What’s Your Type? How About Mine
Module 5: Positive Self Talk
Module 6: Rapport
Module 7: Body Language
Module 8: Sticky Situations
Module 9: Overcoming Being Nervous
Module 10: The Five’s
Module 11: Your Speaking Voice
Module 12: Wrap up