BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Our 2-day, instructor-led Cyber Threat Counter Exploitation Training course will teach students how to:
- Set up digital traps
- Misdirect and divert attackers
- Configure honeypots
- Mitigate encrypted crimeware
- Identify malicious software groups.
Before taking this course, students should have prior experience responding to security intrusions and other incidents from an APT
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
What Is Advanced Persistent Security?
- Defense in depth
- What is advanced persistent security?
- Advanced persistent threat and advanced persistent security
- Applying advanced persistent security to the Sony hack
Concepts And Foundation
- Cyberwarfare concepts
- What is proaction?
- Risk management
- How to hack computers
- Adversary infrastructure
- Vulnerabilities to address
- Security culture
- What is threat intelligence?
- What is detection?
- Detection deficit disorder
- The human intrusion detection system
- Kill chain analysis
- Setting reaction strategy
- Incident response and investigations
- Know yourself
- Know your adversaries
- Define your strategy
- Determining the appropriate countermeasures
- Advanced persistent security