BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Our 2-hour, self-paced, Cyber Security Awareness: Teleworkers course is designed for remote workers. It will teach you to:
- Understand the importance of cyber security for teleworking
- Recognize the most common cyber attacks for home offices
- Protect teleworkers from cyber attacks
- Take the correct actions when a cyber attack has occurred
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Define cyber security
- Identify typical cyber attackers
- Identify the general importance of cyber security
- Identify the importance of cyber security to teleworkers
- Common cyber attacks for teleworkers
- Watering holes
Defenses for the Teleworker
- Keep your workspace secure and professional
- Keep your computer secure
- Do not trust messages
- Contain the breach
- Contact your IT department