Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Our 2-hour, self-paced, Cyber Security Awareness: Teleworkers course is designed for remote workers. It will teach you to:
- Understand the importance of cyber security for teleworking
- Recognize the most common cyber attacks for home offices
- Protect teleworkers from cyber attacks
- Take the correct actions when a cyber attack has occurred
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Define cyber security
- Identify typical cyber attackers
- Identify the general importance of cyber security
- Identify the importance of cyber security to teleworkers
- Common cyber attacks for teleworkers
- Watering holes
Defenses for the Teleworker
- Keep your workspace secure and professional
- Keep your computer secure
- Do not trust messages
- Contain the breach
- Contact your IT department