BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ Customer Service course Excellence is designed for Federal Government employees in the customer service field and want to improve their knowledge through customer service training. Participants will learn how to be customer-focused and how a service-based culture can take a business to the “next level.” This course also covers customer service as a process that includes greeting, listening, questioning, responding, and resolving. Participants will discuss each step of the process in detail. Upon completing this training course, participants will have the knowledge and skills to anticipate customer needs and properly handle customer-related requests.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Who We Are and What We Do
- Who are customers?
- What is customer service?
- Who are customer service providers?
Module 3: Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- The Power of a Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
Module 4: Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Staying Outside the Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going the Extra Mile
Module 5: Generating Return Business
- Following Up
- Addressing Complaints
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
Module 6: In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing with At-Your-Desk Requests
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of In-Person Customer Service
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
Module 7: Giving Customer Service Over the Phone
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Tips and Tricks
Module 8: Providing Electronic Customer Service
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic Communication
- Understanding Netiquette
- Tips and Tricks
- Eliminate Electronic Ping Pong
Module 9: Recovering Difficult Customers
- De-Escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Ground
- Setting Your Limits
- Managing Your Own Emotions
Module 10: Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Vulgarity
- Coping with Insults
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
Module 11: Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- Ten Tips