Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
The two-day instructor-led training course focuses on the management and motivation of technical professionals and teams. Students will learn how to manage team obstacles teams in the technology field.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand a manager’s expectation
- Understand what it takes to be a good mentor, and a good tech lead
- Learn how to build and bootstrap a unifying culture in teams.
- Learn how to manage individual members while remaining focused on the entire team
- Understand how to manage yourself and avoid common pitfalls that challenge many tech leaders
- Manage multiple teams and learn how to manage managers
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Management
Module 2: Mentoring
Module 3: Tech Lead
Module 4: Managing People
Module 5: Managing a Team
Module 6: Managing Multiple Teams
Module 7: Multiple Managers
Module 8: The Big Leagues
Module 9: Bootstrapping Culture
Module 10: The Gift of Mindfulness