Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Our 4-day instructor-led NSO 201 (Cisco NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online provides a brief overview of the NSO solution, NETCONF, YANG, and XPath. After this overview, the course focuses on service creation, device and configuration management, NSO maintenance, NSO options and integrations, and basic NSO troubleshooting.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
● Explain the benefits and uses of Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
● Install NSO and describe how NSO uses NETCONF and the Device Manager component
● Describe how YANG is used with NSO, create and deploy a service, and explain NSO FASTMAP
● Design and manage services with YANG models
● Perform NSO configuration and basic troubleshooting, and describe the following NSO features: integration options, alarms and reporting, scalability and performance options, and available function packs
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Introduction to Cisco NSO
- Meeting Challenges with Orchestration
- What Is NSO?
- What Does NSO Do?
- How Does NSO Work?
- Resources and Training
Module 2: Get Started with Cisco NSO
- Installing Cisco NSO
- NETCONF Overview
- Device Manager
Module 3: Service Manager Essentials
- YANG Overview
- Using Services
- Model-to-Model Mapping
Module 4: Service Design and Cisco NSO Programmability
- Service Design
- Service Management
Module 5: Cisco NSO Flexibility
- System Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Alarm Management and Reporting
- Scalability and Performance
- Components and Function Packs
- Lab 1: Installing Cisco NSO
- Lab 2: Using Device Manager
- Lab 3: Creating a Loopback Template Service
- Lab 4: Creating a VLAN Template Service
- Lab 5: Creating an L3VPN Template Service
- Lab 6: Creating an SVI Python Template Service
- Lab 7: Using NSO REST API with Postman