Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
The EC – First CHP – Certified HIPPA Professional certification training helps participants better understand HIPPA’s Administrative Simplification Act as well as teaches them how to create a framework for initiating and working towards a blueprint for HIPAA compliance. This course will:
- Analyze the latest updates in HIPPA Privacy, HIPPA Security and HITECH Breach Mandates
- Understand the OCR Protocol, an important guidance for HIPPA compliance
- Examine recent OCR HIPPA settlements, including required correction action plans
- Review HIPPA compliance best practices for covered entities and business associates
- Step through relevant NIST standards and HITRUST certification for HIPPA compliance
This course can be used to prepare for the CHP certification exam.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Overview – What’s in it for me?
Module 1 : HIPPA HITECH Act Final View Overview
Module 2: Privacy Rule
Module 3: Transactions, Code Sets, Identifiers
Module 4: Security Rule
CHP Certification Exam Details:
- Exam Name: CHP
- Number of Questions: 60
- Exam Duration: 60 mins
- Passing Score: 75%
- HIPPA Administration Simplification Overview: 32%
- HIPPA Privacy: 28%
- HIPPA Transactions and Code Sets:10%
- HIPPA Security: 30%