The EC – First Certified Cyber Security Architect (CCSA) Certification Exam validates knowledge and skill sets to examine, build a practical and applicable cyber security program for an organization. This course will:
- Examine how to establish a cybersecurity program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Step through key areas that must be addressed in a credible incident response plan.
- Walk through core components, organization and CMMC Maturity Levels.
- Examine CMMC domains and CMMC capabilities required for organizations.
This course will also prepare you for the CCSA exam.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Cybersecurity Framework
Module 2: CMMC Framework: A U. S. DoD Mandate
Module 3: Security Incident Management
Module 4; Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Module 5: Essential Cyber Policies
Module 6: Encryption
Module 7: Establishing a Cyber Security Program
CCSA Certification Exam Details:
- Exam Name: CCSA -1
- Exam Number: CCS – 101
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 75%
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
CCSA Certification Exam Domains:
- Cyber Security: 20%
- Security Incident Management: 20%
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing: 20%
- Essential Cyber Policies: 20%
- Encryption: 20%