BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
The EC – First Certified Cyber Security Architect (CCSA) Certification Exam validates knowledge and skill sets to examine, build a practical and applicable cyber security program for an organization. This course will:
- Examine how to establish a cybersecurity program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Step through key areas that must be addressed in a credible incident response plan.
- Walk through core components, organization and CMMC Maturity Levels.
- Examine CMMC domains and CMMC capabilities required for organizations.
This course will also prepare you for the CCSA exam.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Cybersecurity Framework
Module 2: CMMC Framework: A U. S. DoD Mandate
Module 3: Security Incident Management
Module 4; Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Module 5: Essential Cyber Policies
Module 6: Encryption
Module 7: Establishing a Cyber Security Program
CCSA Certification Exam Details:
- Exam Name: CCSA -1
- Exam Number: CCS – 101
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 75%
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
CCSA Certification Exam Domains:
- Cyber Security: 20%
- Security Incident Management: 20%
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing: 20%
- Essential Cyber Policies: 20%
- Encryption: 20%