Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
The EC – First Certified Cyber Security Architect (CCSA) Certification Exam validates knowledge and skill sets to examine, build a practical and applicable cyber security program for an organization. This course will:
- Examine how to establish a cybersecurity program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Step through key areas that must be addressed in a credible incident response plan.
- Walk through core components, organization and CMMC Maturity Levels.
- Examine CMMC domains and CMMC capabilities required for organizations.
This course will also prepare you for the CCSA exam.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Cybersecurity Framework
Module 2: CMMC Framework: A U. S. DoD Mandate
Module 3: Security Incident Management
Module 4; Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Module 5: Essential Cyber Policies
Module 6: Encryption
Module 7: Establishing a Cyber Security Program
CCSA Certification Exam Details:
- Exam Name: CCSA -1
- Exam Number: CCS – 101
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 75%
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
CCSA Certification Exam Domains:
- Cyber Security: 20%
- Security Incident Management: 20%
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing: 20%
- Essential Cyber Policies: 20%
- Encryption: 20%