BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Our 5-day instructor-led ROUTE (Implementing Cisco IP Routing) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online includes:
- Instructional training and class exercises
- Required course materials such as pens, notebooks, highlighters, books and other materials
- Course Retake option
- Sample exam questions
- Breakfast, which includes a combination of bagels, doughnuts, yogurt, fruit and juices
- Soda/Coffee/Tea, which are available throughout the day
- Fresh baked cookies are available in the afternoon at participating locations
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
Module 3: OSPF Implementation
Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
Module 5: Path Control Implementation
Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
The ROUTE exam is one of three needed to achieve the CCNP certification.
300-101 ROUTE exam details:
- Number of Questions: 45-65
- Passing Score: 790/Variable
- Test Duration: 120 minutes
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, Drag and drop, Testlets, Simlets and Router & Switch Simulations
- Test Delivery: Pearson VUE
The ROUTE exam tests candidates in the following domains:
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
Phoenix TS is an authorized Pearson VUE testing center. To register for your CCNP exam(s), simply select Phoenix TS as your preferred testing center on the Pearson VUE website or call our center directly to schedule your exam.