BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This 3 day, instructor led course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to manage, optimize, and estimate costs as you run workloads on AWS. You will learn how to implement architectural best practices, explore cost-optimization strategies, and design patterns to help you architect cost-efficient solutions on AWS.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the cost of core AWS services
- Determine and estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use strategies and best practices to reduce AWS costs
- Use AWS tools to manage, monitor, alert, and optimize your AWS spend
- Apply strategies to monitor service costs and usage
- Implement governance standards, including resource tagging, account structure, provisioning, permissions, and access
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 0: Course Overview
Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Financial Management
Module 2: Resource Tagging
Module 3: Pricing and Cost
Module 4: AWS Billing, Reporting, and Monitoring
Module 5: Architecting for Cost: Compute
Module 6: Architecting for Cost: Networking
Module 7: Architecting for Cost: Storage
Module 8: Architecting for Cost: Databases
Module 9: Cost Governance
Module 10: Course Summary
AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders Training FAQs
Who should take this course?
- Solutions architects
- Cost-optimization leads
- System administrators
- Completion of Architecting on AWS