Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 3-day instructor-led Microsoft Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online teaches you the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
What You’ll Learn
- Creating Bots
- Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
- Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
- Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
- Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
AI-100T01: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
11/08/21 - 11/10/21 (3 days)
8:30AM - 4:30PM EST
11/15/21 - 11/17/21 (3 days)
8:30AM - 4:30PM EST
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- C# Knowledge
AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI SolutionNote: The content of this exam was updated on May 20, 2020.
|Analyze solution requirements||25-30%|
|Design AI solutions||40-45%|
|Implement and monitor AI solutions||25-30%|
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2: Creating BotsThe student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA MakerThe student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUISThe student will learn about Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances (LUIS) and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build LUIS
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUISThe student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and AgentsThe student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots