Phoenix TS’ 3-day Photoshop Level 2 course gives you the knowledge to perform more advanced features in Photoshop including Quick Fixes, Vector Drawing Techniques, Advanced Compositing, Painting with a Mixer Brush, Editing Video, Working with Camera Raw, Preparing Files for the Web and Production and Printing Consistent Color.
Course topics include:
- Using Puppet Warp for image manipulation
- Creating and editing Masks and Quick Masks
- Using the Bezier Pen for drawing paths
- Importing, creating and working with Smart Objects
- Creating and editing image montages
- Actions for automating repetitive tasks
- Editing video and implementing sound segments
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Using Type
Module 2: Vector Tools
Module 3: Using Filters
Module 4: Using Channels and Masks
Module 5: Production
Module 6: Using Camera Raw
Adobe Photoshop Level 2 Training FAQs
Should I Take This Course?
This course is recommended for:
- Graphic and Web Designers
- Video Professionals
Before taking this course, participants should have:
- Complete the Adobe CC Photoshop Level 1 course or have equivalent knowledge