BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Phoenix TS’ 3-day Photoshop Level 2 course gives you the knowledge to perform more advanced features in Photoshop including Quick Fixes, Vector Drawing Techniques, Advanced Compositing, Painting with a Mixer Brush, Editing Video, Working with Camera Raw, Preparing Files for the Web and Production and Printing Consistent Color.
Course topics include:
- Using Puppet Warp for image manipulation
- Creating and editing Masks and Quick Masks
- Using the Bezier Pen for drawing paths
- Importing, creating and working with Smart Objects
- Creating and editing image montages
- Actions for automating repetitive tasks
- Editing video and implementing sound segments
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Using Type
Module 2: Vector Tools
Module 3: Using Filters
Module 4: Using Channels and Masks
Module 5: Production
Module 6: Using Camera Raw
Adobe Photoshop Level 2 Training FAQs
Should I Take This Course?
This course is recommended for:
- Graphic and Web Designers
- Video Professionals
Before taking this course, participants should have:
- Complete the Adobe CC Photoshop Level 1 course or have equivalent knowledge