Phoenix TS’ Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate course provides the knowledge required to implement Microsoft Identity and work with Microsoft Graph. Participants will also gain the knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
Why Take The Microsoft 365 Certified Building Application Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services Exam?
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: implement Microsoft identity; build apps with Microsoft Graph; extend and customize SharePoint; extend Teams; and extend Office.
Increase My Salary
- Average Salary (2022) is $76,000 (for MCAD software developers)
Abilities Validated By The Certification:
- Implementing Microsoft identity
- Building apps with Microsoft Graph
- Extending and customize SharePoint
- Extending Microsoft Teams
- Extending Office
Recommended Knowledge & Experience:
- Candidates should have experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office, or SharePoint through all phases of software development.
- They should have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities (including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts), Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Exam Topics & Scoring:
- Implement Microsoft identity (20-25%)
- Build apps with Microsoft Graph (15-20%)
- Extend and customize SharePoint (15-20%)
- Extend Microsoft Teams (20-25%)
- Extend Office (15-20%)
Prepare for your exam:
The best way to prepare is with first-hand experience. Taking advantage of the opportunities that
Phoenix TS provides will assist you with gathering all the knowledge and skills you’ll need for