Phoenix TS 5 day, instructor led MS 600 – Building Applications and Solutions course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Developer role. This course covers five central elements of Microsoft 365 platform – implementing Microsoft Identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing SharePoint, extending Teams, and extending Office. In this course, students will learn how to implement Microsoft Identity and work with Microsoft Graph. Students will also gain the knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Who Should Attend
Before attending this course, students should have:
- 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
Exam topics include:
- Implement Microsoft identity (20-25%)
- Build apps with Microsoft Graph (15-20%)
- Extend and customize SharePoint (15-20%)
- Extend Microsoft Teams (20-25%)
- Extend Office (15-20%)
Successful completion of this exam, leads to the Microsoft ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate. Learn more here:
Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate