Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food or water to our students who attend class at our Training Center and all student Break Areas are currently closed. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat at their seat in the classroom or eat out at nearby restaurants.
Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Characteristics of Great Teams
Module 3: Civilized Disagreements and Consensus
Module 4: Open Communication
Module 5: Clear Roles and Assignments
Module 6: Shared Leadership
Module 7: Team Player Types
Module 8: The Trust/Relationship Model
Module 9: Lateral and Vertical Thinking
Module 10: Creative Team Thinking
Module 11: Resolving Conflict